[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process/task search based on variables

frantisek.kocun@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 11:14:56 EDT 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : "frantisek.kocun at gmail.com" wrote :
  |   | But I have found this use case:
  |   | You start business process on page where business object BO1 is present, business object creates another business object BO2 some tasks are present on the page where you edit BO1, some on the page where you edit BO2. Does it mean that I should store some kind of ssn and save the same in both objects? I thought that to search for tasks will make from this the same issue as if searching for business object.
  |   | I do not follow the last 2 sentences, sorry...

I don't understand 2nd sentence neither:) My mistake. I thought if the solution for this case would be to have an String attribute in both of objects with the same value representing business key. Another solution is to reference taskinstance from object directly (what i don't like).

"kukeltje" wrote :
  | Actor-id's can be any strings, so also a combination of businessobject and userid. Then it is very easy if you know the user-id and the businessobject to only retrieve the correct tasks, but yes, kind of businesskey like functionality on task is going to be included in jBPM 4 afaik

That's great! I think it will solve all my problems. When it is going out?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179841#4179841

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179841