[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 17:52:11 EDT 2008

oh.. and besides that... the patch is so simple (yes I get to grips with the inner workings of jBPM better and better day by day)

in TaskInstance.java change

  |     	  task.fireEvent(Event.EVENTTYPE_TASK_END, executionContext);

  |       if (this.isCancelled) {
  |     	  task.fireEvent(Event.EVENTTYPE_TASK_CANCEL, executionContext);
  |       } else {
  |     	  task.fireEvent(Event.EVENTTYPE_TASK_END, executionContext);
  |       }

and add

public static final String EVENTTYPE_TASK_CANCEL = "task-cancel";

to Event.java.

After that ALL tests still run (hmmmm.... ;-)) so there is NO test on a task-cancel event.... I'll file a jira issue since I do think it should be in a release

Besides that... after analyzing some more code... the end-tasks attribute on the task-node should realy be cancel-tasks (and the corresponding cancel on the tasks instead of end...)

 I'll file a separate jira issue for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180673#4180673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180673