[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 04:36:43 EDT 2008

"Tom B" wrote :
  | In jBPM 4, the task lifecycle will be expresssed in a resource file that can be customized by the user. The different states a task can be in
  | and the events that are fired are then specified in that configuration file.

And we do provide a fully functional jbpm 3 compatable default I hope?

Otoh, I've not heard people complaining about taskmanagement regarding the 'states' of task management do you guys? Questions were more about declaring vars, typing them, giving default values etc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180727#4180727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180727