[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 05:08:34 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : Let's make sure we address this in the jbpm team meeting.

Sorry to intervene at this point, especially when it doesn't relate to this thread.
But the team meeting should stay focused. Don't  throw in stuff that can easily be discussed in the forums. IMO we need to make sure that conceptual things (bare bone) that relate to the API sand CTS have foremost priority when we meet. At least we should try to draw a line between implementation detail and concepts and leave the details to the person implementing it.

Something else:

If you come up with things that need to be considered, discussed or reviewed then raise an issue (JIRA) right away. Otherwise it get's easily lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180735#4180735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180735