[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 05:28:34 EDT 2008

(Hijacking the thread again :p)

anonymous wrote : Hmm... I did something similar once in a p.o.c. but did not use/need any variables. Maybe because we took another angle on it, but I could deduce all from the methods on the task. Otoh, we did not have to query for them, the number of tasks we that limited that we could use the default tasklist query and filter afterwards.

Ronald, is it possible to make a blog post about it or was it for a customer? I'm interested in seeing your approach ... perhaps we can exchange our ideas?

eg. we had to create a special actorId 'parser' by using a 'role:assigned_to' string: if the assigned_to it meant that no-one was working on it, else the task is visible to anyone of the role.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180740#4180740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180740