[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 7 05:33:32 EDT 2008

"jbarrez" wrote :
  | IMO is this API stuff. Human tasks are the most used concept of jBPM (in my experience).

Yep

"jbarrez" wrote :
  | This needs be discussed properly before being implemented by a single person or you would get situations like this thread where someone needs a cancel-event and it does not exist altough conceptually there are some use cases.

forget the first example though in my previous post... does not solve my own problem. since I do not need the cancel-event (I was put on the wrong foot by Jorams reply), but do not want an end-event on cancel... conceptually different and as Joram states correctly more then implementation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180743#4180743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180743