[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: meeting context

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 8 09:17:17 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Afaik, but could not find it directly, BPMN is based on structured graphs

Well, we just borrow the terminology (i.e. parallel gateway) and need think about what it means for the implementation. This is exactly the kind discussion I'd like to have.

Exactly, hence the need for verification. What you said about previous discussions is something I don't agree with at all:

anonymous wrote :
  | This has been discussed several years ago, so unless bpmn requires otherwise, the decision for this is simple I think ;-)

Let's put it the other way around: Why did all the vendors support  workflowpatterns.com [1] and BPMN [2] opposed to jbpm?

[1] http://www.workflowpatterns.com/vendors/
[2] http://www.bpmn.org/BPMN_Supporters.htm#current

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181019#4181019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181019