[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM Classloading

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 04:54:31 EDT 2008

Hmm, I don't get the problem...

1.) I did run the JUnit tests locally with SUN Java JDK 6 -> no problems!

2.) This exception seems not really related to changes I made (doesn't mean it can not be interrelated):
at org.jbpm.jpdl.par.ResourceAction.execute(ResourceAction.java:24)

code is (NPE in second line):

  |     URL resource = getClass().getResource("classresource.txt");
  |     InputStream stream = resource.openStream();

Could it have been may run with a state where not everything was committed yet? Or other ideas?

What puzzles me really is that I don't get these errors locally, even with Java 6... And they shouldn't have changed class loading basics there either...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181176#4181176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181176