[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: meeting context

jeffdelong do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 9 16:14:38 EDT 2008

I have not been following this dialog too closely, but just want to throw out some first hand experience with BPMN working on a project with a customer that plans to take the BPMN models and map them to jBPM. My role has been to review BPMN diagrams created by a third party subscontractor.

- it is very useful
- it does have a lot of symbols
- even with guidelines, many users (not just business users, but also developer types) use it in a fairly inconsistent  manner

It will be a month or two before we map the BPMN diagrams to jPDL; I will let you know how well we do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181324#4181324

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181324