[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: meeting context

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 05:08:52 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | However, a generic API to cover the common subset of all process languages is certainly desirable and in fact already exists in the PVM.
  | I think the meeting should be about the specific API to cover the features of our preferred process language.

This is my opinion too! I think that’s what it was all about, define a common runtime and basic API, common for all languages. And every language adds on top obviously own behavior and API’s.

And I think this was a good approach and somehow proved to work, or not?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181409#4181409

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181409