[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: meeting context

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 06:39:43 EDT 2008

[O/T]First beer, now nuts and meat... lol... The only thing missing are music (Tom, show us your drumming skills) and women.... Besides that we've had 'in Koen we trust' and now Mozes makes an appearance....people should not get a wrong impression of this meeting. [/O/T]

anonymous wrote : OK, but that means the fact that JBPM4 does leverage the PVM should be transparent to the API, right?
Transparant meaning you do not see anything in e.g. the client-api that points to the PVM? Yep, that is my impression to

anonymous wrote : I mean it's an implementation detail then, or is it not?
Yep, albeit marketing wise an important one ;-)

anonymous wrote : As I said earlier, I think there's actually several API's with different scope.
Was my impression to, and it was also my impression that this was Tom's idea as well, but he seems to disagree now:
anonymous wrote : I think it is possible to have 1 API for all PDLs. Which would be a real achievement, given the diversity of languages that we try to cover. Let's discuss the tradeoffs in the meeting.

Well, maybe we should ask him to elaborate upfront ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181449#4181449

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181449