[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Cancelling a task fires task-end event

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 10 09:24:29 EDT 2008

Yes it does, but with

anonymous wrote : Questions were more about declaring vars, typing them, giving default values etc

I was not stating that this should be the main subject of the meeting, not at all (although we should address it to some extend). I was just stating that almost no one asked for more support of patterns. They most likely could manage their use-cases with what jBPM provides.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181500#4181500

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181500