[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: meeting context

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 11 04:57:23 EDT 2008

"camunda" wrote : One additional point: Is there time to discuss maybe about jPDL 4? There I remembered Tom's idea to somehow specifiy input variables in start-states or states, so interfaces to call back a process can be "automatically" exposed (like the Web-Service receive in BPEL), this would be interessting...

  | But maybe this is a sub-topic of variable management in jPDL at all...

Variable management in general is a great proposal for a topic.

On the one hand, we should explore all options that we have in mind for jBPM 4, but on the other hand, we should decide on the (limited) scope for jBPM 4.0.0 and the next release in particular.

Deciding on the crucial features that we target in the next release and that should go in the scope of jBPM 4.0.0 is most important.  We (mostly I) should refrain from spending a lot of time in the meeting on nice and cool ideas that are not inside of that initial scope.  Let's try to find a good balance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181638#4181638

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181638