[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Future of jBPM???

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 17:30:47 EDT 2008

jBPM has wait states,human tasks, etc. for a very long long time now. In fact the concept of  'long running processes' is based upon this 'waiting'.

I can assure you that the jBPM designers are constantly trying to build a better product. The last months were invested in reserch & design fo building jBPM, so that's why one would get the perception of idleness. But don't worry, we will al see signs of these investments in the coming months.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183655#4183655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183655