[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Future of jBPM???

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 05:46:29 EDT 2008

jBPM is going full speed.  We are addressing crucial productization issues under the hood.  Like optimizing persistence, how do you bind the process persistence into your transaction (whatever Java environment you're running on), how to extract the communalities between different forms of BPM in a Process Virtual Machine library.  That has taken some time and now this work will be available soon.

I regret that the drools guys put so much effort in duplication.  We have had a couple of meetings on this topic.  But we couldn't come to a joint PVM strategy yet.  Hopefully that will still happen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183770#4183770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183770