[jbpm-dev] Re: Jira + GWT console

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Oct 22 14:09:34 EDT 2008

The console consists of 3 parts:
process management, task management and metrics.
the first one is done and should be used as beta version,
but the overall console is not feature complete.
So how do we call it? alpha, because the task management and
metrics are not yet finished?

I tend to change it to M1 and M2 instead of beta1 and beta2.
You are probably right, we should keep that until it's feature
complete and ready for overall public review, while the current version
is more a milestone and hence limited in functionality.

However, it should go out with the 3.3.0.GA as an optional
installation component, so people can give feedback on it.

My vote: First release will be gwt-console-1.0.0.M1

/Heiko