[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 22 17:36:57 EDT 2008

JBPM-2, you solved it, I reported it ;-) (as well as JBPM-1 btw)

anonymous wrote : That's a too unspecific. We can produce graphs of information that's put into relation.
  | I.e. comparing the number of process instances this month with the number of process instances last month.  And this for comparing weeks, days, is that to unspecific? It's just like downdrilling. Basic view is e.g. comparing months (like in the dow-jones...ahhh bad example nowadays ;-) ). Clicking on a month then you see the weeks of this month, or select start and end week (like a sliding window) and downdrilling shows a day with e.g. the hour as the unit)

anonymous wrote :  In what context to problems appear?
Sometimes in the context of a month, sometimes a week, sometimes a day.  And they are not always 'problems' sometimes it is detecting a trend so more people can be hired the comming day's. Current values (may different ones like number of instances, duration etc) visible in relation to the average of a certain period (which in turn is debatable)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183994#4183994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183994