[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 23 07:35:41 EDT 2008

I don't know if my words count in here but for my experience I think a good beginning will be some good tutorial of extracting data from the jBPM database, I mean, something to show to the new people what kind of information will they have when they start using jBPM.

So I was thinking to do a nice introduction about that when I read this topic.

But for the future I think a nice and customizable UI + Clean APIs would be nice.
For nice a customizable UI + Clean APIs I mean something like a Cube, where you can fill it and then play with the offline data, and choose the correct dimensions to query.
The offline data part I think that is very important, because we don' t wanna have users playing with the production database.

I hope this word helps with something...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184143#4184143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184143