[jbpm-dev] Re: excluding ejb-scheduler-test from tests against non-xa datasources

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 05:25:36 EDT 2008

Hi Alejandro,

Our QA environment is a three dimensional matrix: jdk,container,database

Ideally, we would be able to exclude a test based on these three
parameters. This however is currently not supported, instead we can only
exclude tests based on database.

In your specific case, would it not be sufficient to exclude the
EjbSchedulerTest for postgresql?

What should be clear however is, that if a certain test/functionality is
excluded we document that jBPM does not support that functionality in
the environment it is excluded in.

cheers
-thomas

--