[jbpm-dev] added tomcat.executable property

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 11:20:43 EDT 2008

that is a bummer.

i just removed cygwin cause it messed up my PATH env var somehow.

in

Start --> My Computer (left click) --> Properties --> tab 'Advanced' --> Environment
Variables

i have set my Path environment variable properly

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%ANT_HOME%\bin;C:\Software\tools;C:\Software\tools\cvs;C:\Software\svn-win32-1.5.2\bin;%MAVEN_HOME%\bin;C:\Software\cygwin\bin;C:\Program
Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Software\oracle-10.2.0\bin

and when I open up a windows command line, i get this

C:\wsjbpm3\jbpm3>env
PATH=/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS:/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Software/jdk1.6.0_07/bin:/cygdrive/c/Software/tools/apache-...
TERM=cygwin

strangely enough, the applications in the original path still are found.
anyone knows a pointer to how/why cygwin is messing with my path environment variable ?
if i rename the dir of my cygwin installation, then the path is as expected in the
command line.

Heiko, does cygwin also messes with your Path as well ?

regards, tom.

--
regards, tom.