[jbpm-dev] jBPM4 Design Topics

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 10:21:14 EDT 2008

Thanks !
This preparation will make the discussions a lot more effective/productive.

regards, tom.

ps. for the third time, please don't involve Kris in this before synchronizing with
me.  It will be hard enough for our team to synchonize internally.  Kris' opinion
differs at even completely other aspects.  And I didn't see yet the necessary
flexibility from him to get him involved.  For the time being, I'll deal with that.
  And I'll get him involved when there is a chance of unification of the two efforts.

--
regards, tom.