[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 04:35:58 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | Open Orders: 20
  | But just
  | <processdefinition name>: 20

Add support for super-states (<processdefinition / super state name>) and I think you can satisfy a lot of the requirements already with the generic solution...

To what Tom said: Yes, very good ideas! I think these are the right directions!

Something somehow similar I had in mind with the simulation, see http://www.camunda.com/jbpm_simulation/jbpm_simulation_language_draft.html:

anonymous wrote :

  |   <business-figure name = "missed discount"
  |        type = "costs"
  |        automatic-calculation = "none|process-start|process-end"
  |        handler = "org.jbpm.sim.tutorial.TutorialBusinessFigureCalculator " />
  |   <business-figure name = "missed discount"
  |        type = "costs"
  |        automatic-calculation = "none|process-start|process-end"
  |        expression = "#{order.discountForFastPayment}" />
  | </ scenario >

Basically this would be a cool improvement and the same logic could/should be used in BAM/BPR (BP-Reporting) as in BPS (BP-Simulation).

I don't remember exactly if I had implemented the "Business figures" already or if it was just a sketched idea, I think it was the latter ;-) But I can have a look at this later...

Greeting from the jBPM training in Stuttgart
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185295#4185295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185295