[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Analytical and operational dashboards

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 29 06:43:48 EDT 2008

"tom.baeyens at jboss.com" wrote : Or e.g. extract the right information from the users domain model in order to get the KPI's into a generic scheme and display them without coding a custom query that spans over jBPM and user tables.

How would you like to extract them without coding a custom query? Providing a java/webservice api in your application to retrieve the data? P

"camunda" wrote :
  | - Some "probe" mechanism like Tom mentioned on transitions as somehow implemented by SeeWhy (but maybe less verbose for Ronald ;-))

Hey... I'm profesionally lazy :-)

"camunda" wrote :
  | - Some BestPratcises / Basic working examples for PEntaho integrations, especially a basic cube layout and an Kettle ETL process for the jBPM log data

 +1 (is +10 allowed to?) Maybe they are interested in helping out? Joint effort?

"camunda" wrote :
  | - Some BPR reports for existing log data for generic performance indicators (process runtimes, task instance wait and run times, ...). This is what I think Heiko is working on at the moment, right?

My impression to

"camunda" wrote :
  | - Some KPI descriptions like I mentioned earlier. Even if this may be a lot of domain data information, I think if the process processes this domain data anyway, it is not such a bad idea to calculate KPI's already out of that and send better business events to BAM (like SeeWhy does).

This would be the last on my list (priority wise)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185332#4185332

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185332