[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - postgresql enterprise tests broken (and repaired)

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 04:25:01 EDT 2008

I thought I'd post this note before someone went ahead and excluded the tests. When I upgraded the postgresql driver to 8.3 (to get the XA data source) I had to remove the classifier to match up the repository layout. The driver file name changed and the installer no longer packaged it. I did not encounter the problem locally because an earlier test had left behind another copy of the driver.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185620#4185620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185620