[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Behavior when next state in a

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 30 09:56:47 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote :
  | While many have stated that one should roll their own application, etc. I feel that the jbpm-console was a very good starting place and a general console is exactly the approach to take rather than separate applications.

To some extend yes, but the use of gravel... hmmm...

But... have you seen the new console? Initial checkins are in svn. The idea stays the same, it is not end-user targeted, but it is completely redesigned to be in line with other JBoss console apps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185730#4185730

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185730