[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Behavior when next state in a

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 05:55:31 EDT 2008

"camunda" wrote :
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | So I still think a component library that directly knows how to interact with jBPM is something that would be/is great to provide.
  |   |
  | +1! But the problem may be, which technology to provide. But I think Facelets weren't such a bad idea...

Heiko, do you mean to a JSF or GWT component library that people can use to display the task list in their apps ?

Find a replacement for Facelets for the task forms technology might be difficult given that Facelets is:
 * a simple library for template rendering
 * rendering can be done easily programatically
 * based on XHTML, so easy for users to customize the generated templates

Seam also uses Facelets for rendering the content of emails.  That is what I would like to move to as well.  Then seam (ui and email) and jbpm (task forms and email) are all based on the same simple technology.

Heiko, do you see a viable alternative for Facelets ?  Maybe there is some templating component in GWT ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185955#4185955

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4185955