[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - JSF setting default values

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 10:42:47 EDT 2008

Please direct me to the proper forum.
Using jsf tag <h:inputText and not getting what I expect.

<h:inputText name="ext-inputs" value="#{var['ext-inputs'] == null ? '40' : var['ext-inputs']}" type="text" ... />

On first encounter on the page, it puts a '40' on the page with no complaints.
But on a return to the page ( where the variable ext-inputs has been set to '40', I get an error about a "illegal syntax for setOperation"

How do I make it so I provide a set of defaults, but afterwards use the set value?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186055#4186055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186055