[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: JSF setting default values

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 11:31:19 EDT 2008

Okay, trying to nav to two different places depending upon a variable that gets set by an action.

here is the n:nav tag

<n:nav outcome="transition" url="#{nid == '0' ? 'home.jsf' : 'task.jsf?id=#{nid}'}" storeMessages="true" />

Now I think that the expression parser is getting confused because there is a #{variable} inside of the outside #{string}.

Is there another way to do this?  I'm thinking of writing a tag that takes a trueValueVariable and a falseValueVariable and a condition and target.

If the condition is true, it assigns the trueValueVariable to the target, else it assigns the falseValueVariable.

NOW, the question is will the n:nav tag handle a url="#{target}" where the target was the name of the target variable in the previous assignment via the action?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186069#4186069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186069