[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: JSF setting default values

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 12:39:12 EDT 2008

removed the ' ' around the inner part and the log says task.jsf?id=583, which is the next task.  Thus the url="#{destination}" should have taken me to the task.jsf page with the id=583 and that would have shown me the proper page, instead I got a re-render of the page and that brings up the comment page since the id was still the previous ended task.

BTW, if I hard code in the url="task.jsf?584", when I know what the next task number will be, it works fine and gives me a new page for the next task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186084#4186084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186084