[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: JSF setting default values

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 31 14:33:35 EDT 2008

I've gotten the go to next screen working when the user can service the next task by creating my own version of <j4j:completeTask and adding an optional parameter nextId.  It does some figuring out  and sets the nextId to '0' if the user cannot service the next task, and to the id of the next task if servicable.  If that variable is nid, then

In the <n:nav outcome="transition" url="task.jsf?id=${nid}" />

moves completely nicely to the next task!

However, if the nid from above is '0', then I get an exception that the task 0 can't be instantiated.  In that case I'd like to redirect to "home.jsf"d which is where I have the task list.

Is there a way I can do that?  I can't find a generic forward, redirect, or exception inside the console itself to have a default error page.  In my case I'd make it "home.jsf" and not show the messages and be happy.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4186107#4186107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4186107