[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: sar vs ear packaging

thomas.diesler@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 04:35:57 EDT 2008

Before jumping to a conclusion, I'd like to understand how it *should* work.

Generally, components expose their management interface through JMX. This is how third party management applications connect to JBoss for their management concerns. The jbpm-console might want to duplicate/extend some management aspects. The minimum required set should however be accessible through JMX.

anonymous wrote :
  | evidence in the forums that users are deploying it to every other major appserver

Lets get this to work properly in JBoss first before we extend the set of Supported Target Containers

http://jbpm.dyndns.org/jbpmwiki/index.php?title=JBPM3SupportedTargetContainers

Currently we use the notion of service, to dynamically deploy the jBPM login config.

Except for ejb-link and message-destination-link what does EAR packaging give you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174913#4174913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174913