[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: sar vs ear packaging

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 8 05:19:08 EDT 2008

what i like in Thomas' work is that all of the jboss configurations are inside the deploy/jbpm directory.  this is a great improvement over what we had because now we don't need to touch any of the configuration files of jboss installation outside of that.

an ear is an easier starting point for people that want to get it running on other app servers.  ideally they would contribute their appserver specific deployment descriptors and the .ear would become deployable out of the box on other app servers.

i don't know if those two options are mutually exclusive.  ideal would be a deployment in an ear file with still no configurations outside the deploy/jbpm directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174932#4174932

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174932