[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: simulation tests

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 9 03:42:30 EDT 2008

Hi Thomas,

I will have a look at it as soon as possible, unfortunately a bit busy at the moment...

As far as I remeber, the output was produced in DESMO-J and wasn't really configurable. So it may not be easy to get rid of it.

But I am in touch with the university of Hamburg, where DESMO-J is developed, maybe we can improve DESMO-J "logging" somehow...

As soon as I have more information on this I will let you know...

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4175221#4175221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4175221