[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multiple 1PC resources in enterprise

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 04:47:25 EDT 2008

on the migration to ejb3: i don't think that is appropriate on jBPM 3.  we can consider this on jBPM 4.

on the tx issue: i didn't quite get it yet.  i would guess the whole purpose of an appserver is to take care of making a global transaction out of XA transactional resources, no ?  even if we would use different DSs.

on java 1.4: i think we can drop 1.4 in 3.3.0 since we increased the minor version number

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176434#4176434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176434