[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Major refactoring of the jbpm3 core test suite

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 18:42:31 EDT 2008

I made some tests for some more complex jBPM usage and had to adapt them to what Thomas did (great job). Just deleting each generated processDefinition seems to delete all related processInstances, logs etc... so it was as simple as putting a try/finally around my test  and indeed keeping track of what processDefinitions I deployed.

If we adapt all tests to deploy via a deployProcessDefinitions method of the AbstractDBTestCase, it can keep track of all of them and  automatically undeploy/delete at teardown. That would get rid of all try/catches again.

The only thing is that the System.exit stops the tests, but Eclipse thinks JUnit is still running... Initially (when I updated from SVN, I was confused.... The FIXME can have a little more explanation, but now I know this, it does not realy bother me

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176635#4176635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176635