[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Major refactoring of the jbpm3 core test suite

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 16 03:28:09 EDT 2008

deleting deployed definitions and checking if no records are left seems more error prone to me then just deleting all records in the db.

but what you suggest works and that is the most important part.  it's your call.

i don't think the same solution will hold in jbpm 4 as i'm not sure that we'll have the same behaviour for deletion of process definitions.  i think it might be wise to have two separate methods: deleteAllExecutions and deleteProcessDefinition.  Then deleteProcessDefinition could throw an exception if process executions are still around.  but that decision is for later.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176685#4176685

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176685