[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Pass process instance key to sub process

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 15:36:50 EDT 2008

Agreed. Maybe we can agree, that inherit the parent key is easy to solve, a valuable use case and we have a volunteer :-)

So I would propse: Go ahead! If you don't have committer access post the code here and I can commit it.

One remaining problem is, that the XSD can not be changed in minor versions (or is that allowed? Koen? Is it possible in major versions?), so that XSD and designer support will still lack, but the implementation can be already done I think.

The only important choice is how the attribute is named, I would suggest "copyParentKey" (because it is in the SuperProcess, "inherit" is from the perspective of the SubProcess).

But please open a jira issue for it...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178913#4178913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178913