[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM project structure and direction

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 04:34:04 EDT 2008

Thomas,

Kudos for al the great work. We've certainly come a long way which is largly because of your behind the scenes work. Although behind the scenes... I remeber you migrating cvs to svn while attending presentations in Dublin. The 'notebook' was for a brief period of time a 'laptop' again :-)

I still think that we ar not completely there yet.

There are multiple broken links in the jBPM site, among which are:
- the wiki link on the jpdl subproject site is incorrect
- the svn link on the pvm sources page is invalid
- the jira link on the pvm page is invalid
- the about jBPM link in the new wiki is invalid
- in two places there are links/references to http://www.jboss.org/jbossjbpm/jbpm_demo/ which does not exist
- the reference to the jBPM BPEL wiki from the jBPM BPEL pages leads to a non-existent page (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JbpmBpel)
- the jBPM BPEL sources page does not contain the correct information

I a generic 'update' the site issue in jira and assigned it to 3.3.0 GA (might not be according the freeze 'rules', but I think it is needed and does not conflict with anything)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178993#4178993

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178993