[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: Pass process instance key to sub process

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 04:44:47 EDT 2008

this is a good addition.  but keep in mind that just posting the code is not enough.  also the XSD need to be updated, test cases need to be created for each feature and the documentation needs to be updated.

keep that in mind as we will not be able to do that work for this contribution.  without those additional elements we cannot add it to the codebase.

i just saw that SEAM has a community branch.  maybe we should do something similar.  a branch where community people can commit all kinds of stuff.  then if it is considered ready, it can be merged into trunk.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178996#4178996

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178996