[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - community branch

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 04:48:26 EDT 2008

when jbpm 4 goes GA, i think we should do similar as the SEAM guys: create a community branch.

that allows for an easy of contributing and we can then look if features get completed (with test cases and docs).  we can decide to lend a hand if we want but that should not be treated as a given.

as long as the feature is not accepted by the team, it only stays in the community branch and doesn't make it into the next GA release.

It's probably too early to think about this but i wanted to share this thought as i just saw the seam community branch and i think it is a good idea.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179000#4179000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179000