[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Classloader-Registry in AS/ESB allows one central jbpm insta

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 11:33:56 EDT 2008

Hi all!

As mentioned in earlier posts I look into class loading issues at the moment. For the current project I proposed a solution, which I quickly sketched into this PDF:

http://www.camunda.com/content/jbpm/esb/jbpm-esb-classloading.pdf

Hopefully you get the idea from it?

By doing it like this, we solved all classloading issues within the ESB/jBPM combination, even with scoped deployments. And the console is working for all processes out of the box. And we don't have to include jbpm jars in every ear and also don't have to put anythin in lib directories (which wouldn't be possible because of different deployed versions).

What do you think of this? Feedback, Comments?

How about contributing this back? Would this be part of the ESB? I think so... So I think I do a crossposting in the ESB forum (Sorry Ronald ;-)).

The Code and the changes aren't that complicated and working here in a JBoss ESB 3.3, even if it is not completely finished yet...

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179107#4179107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179107