[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: gwt-console in distribution

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 08:01:52 EDT 2008

Hi Heiko.

I didn't get it completly in SVN. The gwt-console path has only DAO's, the MockImplementations are where? Do I need a second project?

Also I didn't find an answer to one important question myself in the code I found (maybe if you point me to the correct sources I will ;-)), so I post it here:

How will the new console access jBPM? Via the CommandService maybe? That would be very nice, this would enable the console to correctly use JTA transactions in the Java EE environment. Something I really miss in the current console! Together with classloading issues I look at at the moment this would make the console much more valuable in a EE/ESB environment!

Thanks
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179182#4179182

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179182