[jbpm-dev] AW: jBPM Context Class Loader

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 04:09:33 EDT 2008

Hi Bernd,

to become a Jira developer, you need to sign the contibuter agreement. I
assume that you already have jbpm svn write access, in which case you
should have signed the agreement anyway.

Could you please confirm that? I could then contact IT-Services to make
you a Jira developer as well.

 > How gets the SVN commit gets linked to the issue?

commits should start with [JBPM-????]

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-1762

cheers
-thomas