[jbpm-dev] AW: jBPM Context Class Loader

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 04:33:00 EDT 2008

Thomas, didn't alejandro already started on this ?

I remember that I saw a code snippet that set the context classloader...  just don't
remember where i saw that.

Bernd, maybe came from you in the forum ?   If Alejandro didn't already do it, then
it would be great if you could take this one.

regards, tom.

--
regards, tom.