AW: Re: [jbpm-dev] AW: jBPM Context Class Loder

Bernd Rücker (camunda) bernd.ruecker at camunda.com
Mon Sep 29 09:57:54 EDT 2008

Hi Tom,

I am on a conference today and tomorrow and in a bunch of meetings till thursday. But I wil fly back to Stuttgart on thursday evening and think there should be time on friday (it is a public holiday in Germany), maybe around 11 a.m.? We can try to skype or you can reack me via fixed line...

I also try to take part in the forum discussions during these days...

Cheers
Bernd