[jbpm-dev] Re: BI in 3.3.0.GA

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 11:59:58 EDT 2008

The console roadmap we disussed beginning of august aims
at a replacement of the console in 3.2 for end of november.
it requires at least a release cycle for public review before it will go
into the platform.

IMO the console will have a release cycle on it's own
and can subsequently be included via CP or as a point release in the
community download.

In general I'd say the JSF is dead as long as we find someone to
maintain it.

/Heiko