[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 Email Question

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 17:20:54 EDT 2009

Here are my initial thoughts on properties for configuration.

To address point 1 of the 2 points in my previous post, we could have the mail servers have include-domains and exclude-domains depending on which domains they should handle.  This way, multiple servers could be configured in, and the email service could determine the appropriate email handler.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223127#4223127

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223127