[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: GSoC proposal: Process instance migration in JBPM

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 08:48:46 EDT 2009

True, but it takes a time untile people tend to see that.

I've given jBPM courses in the past, and for some reason or the other it takes a time to 'get into the framework'. If the student needs to tackle the problem of process migration, it first needs to understand why it is a problem... unless the student has a BPM background.

For the other sections of the problem, I think too much time is forseen. For example building the simple approach with a property based solution doens't need 12 days ... if you know the codebase (which takes me to my previous remark) ....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223289#4223289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223289