[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 4 Emails Sync vs Async

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 11:15:16 EDT 2009

"bradsdavis" wrote : When you write something to intentionally limit the scope, some client will inevitably need the functionality that you are limiting.  If you write something that is open and flexible, clients will find uses for it that you never even thought of.

  | With that in mind, if both cost the same as far as time, I am just saying side with the flexible approach rather than the limiting approach.

i'm differentiating between MailSession and the jpdl features.

MailSession is an api that mainly should be used by our jpdl implementation intenally.

jpdl features documented in the userguide must be stable.  so that's why i want to go slowly on that front.    i am ok with adding lots of jpdl features and only documenting them in the developer guide.  consider this kind of incubation system inside of jbpm.  the ultimate target of jpdl is that it will have stable, flexible and lots of features documented in the userguide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224088#4224088

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224088