[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Mail session configuration

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 18:10:56 EDT 2009

Here is the preeliminary format.
<mail-session>
  |   <mail-server>
  |     <address-filter>
  |       <include>.+ at jbpm.org</include>
  |       <exclude>.+ at jboss.com</exclude>
  |     </address-filter>
  |     <session-properties>
  |       <property name='mail.host' value='localhost' />
  |       <property name='mail.user' value='aguizar' />
  |       <property name='mail.from' value='noreply at jbpm.org' />
  |     </session-properties>
  |   </mail-server>
  | </mail-session>
Some notes:
It is not particularly easy to make the address filter implementation pluggable, and the usefulness of a filter other than a pattern matcher is doubtful. So I have turned the AddressFilter interface into a concrete class, and absorbed the functionality of WildCardAddressFilter.
Element session-properties is parsed via PropertiesBinding, so properties can be read from  an external file, resource or URL as well. The properties are used to create a javax.mail.Session
Multiple mail-server elements can be specified.
MailSessionWireTest was added to test correct parsing

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224187#4224187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224187